We are proud to announce that Today Team Ltd is now ISO 9001:2008 certified for its management system. This certificate of registration demonstrates that Today Team has set standards for quality management systems.
The requirements for ISO 9001 include:
- A set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business.
- Monitoring processes to ensure they are effective.
- Keeping adequate records.
- Checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary.
- Regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness.
In order to achieve ISO9001 status Today Team were required to develop a quality management system which defines all company processes in a consistent way and provides a framework to measure and improve upon what we do. Evidence was provided that all processes are formally documented and all members of staff are aware of the company’s standards and procedures.
How does this benefit you as a customers?
“Being certified in the ISO 9001:2008 standard means to guarantee that all our processes, documentation and improvements of our service meet the given requirements. By this, our customers can expect a constant and high level of reliability and transparency from our work.”