“I’ve got an unusual one for you…”
…is something we hear on a daily basis at Today Team HQ, but 9 times out of 10 we’ve done something very similar before for our growing client base. Coffins, popcorn, The Chuckle Brothers, tennis court clay and Robbie Williams aren’t really words usually mentioned in the same paragraph, but for us? All in a days work-
Our recent ‘out the ordinary jobs’ have been-
- 3 (empty) coffins for a customer in Greater Manchester, not too many dead miles on these shipments (sorry we couldn’t resist)
- 2 shipments of popcorn for imminent film premiers, we couldn’t let people head to see a much anticipated film without any popcorn could we?
- “To me, to you“- A consignment for the launch of the Chuckle Brother book to celebrate 50 years in the entertainment business.
- 250,000 eggs that had been delivered to the wrong address on Friday night, we collected within 40 minutes and dropped them at the correct location, saving numerous peoples Saturday/Sunday fry up.
- An urgent consignment of clay from Paris to be delivered to an Essex tennis court ASAP
- And last but by no means least- an urgent microphone for a Robbie Williams concert, he goes on our celeb list with premier league footballers, a dragon from the den and an Eastenders star!
If you want to try us with something other than a document, package or pallet, we’re ready and waiting for your call….