I recently took a booking a little out the ordinary- a pork pie wedding cake for a bride in the Midlands (which was delivered on time and in perfect condition of course!) When the job had been completed I had a think about all the strange or unusual same day deliveries we have made for our customers and decided to make a list for our latest news story, so here goes….
- We delivered custom made hub caps for a premier league footballers Ferrari- they had his and his fiancés initials engraved into them.
- We carried two life size dice costumes for a client who had a promotion day at Hamleys toy store in London.
- We delivered important documents for a current Eastenders soap star (He sounded nothing like he does on the show! Not that I watch a lot of Eastenders of course)
- We made a delivery of a set of horse shoes to Her Majesties stables at Buckingham Palace.
- We collected and delivered numerous life size Duracell bunny costumes for promotion days throughout the country.
- We took some signed football boots from one of the most famous clubs in the world to be embroidered before a European Cup game.
- We helped out with a synchronised birthday celebration- a financial services company wanted birthday cakes and champagne to arrive at the same time to 12 different offices throughout the UK.
- We delivered a full van of flowers to the set of ITV’s “This Morning”
On a couple of occasions our drivers have thought we having a joke when arranging the collection and ended up being a little shocked on collection of the goods.
I feel it’s a credit to our business that we have worked with high profile clients but whatever the booking we always try top provide the best service possible and I feel this shows by the amount of repeat business we get month on month.
On a different note we have had a good response from our Facebook page– just search “Today Team Same Day Couriers”and join.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, I’ll hopefully speak to you soon.