Call Today on 01925 202 101 Monday to Friday - 8.00am-6.00pm. Terms

Are you our next logistics superstar? If so get in touch

Here at Today Team we have a fantastic opportunity for a person looking to kick start their career within the logistics industry.

The Traffic Office Apprentice role will see you working alongside our highly experienced logistics team who will help you develop technical skills to plan transport routes, solve transport problems and communicate with people from drivers, warehouse managers and a vast range of customers.

80% of your time will be spent on the job, learning from our industry experts, and developing your competencies to think on your feet and under pressure. The other 20% of your time will be spent with your mentor, who will support you to complete your apprentice standard.

You will also be competent in:

  • Understanding fleet transport operations
  • Forward planning to increase productivity
  • Understanding compliance and regulations
  • Developing your IT skills with transport planning software.

From our humble beginnings back in 2005, we’ve grown into a seven-figure turnover market leading logistics business with a reputation for getting the job done. As we continue to grow, we’re on the lookout for like-minded people that want to grow and develop personally, that love a challenge and own it! If this sounds like you, please get in touch via careers@todayteam.co.uk

Comments are closed.

Need a quote?

Contact Us

Call us on 01925 202 101

Contact Us

7 Whitefield Court, Taylor Business Park, Warrington, WA3 6BH

© Today Team 2021 - Web site by Marketing Insite
The Warrington Wolves Charitable Foundation Patron